Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I need Ideas

I haven't been on here in way too long, this was a long season but in a good way.
We went from 1 win to 6 wins...More than doubled our points scored from last season, made the playoffs for the first time in 8 years, beat our cross town rival for the first time in 7 years, and nearly pulled off a huge first round upset against our most hated rival.

Now that the season is over and we are approaching the winter break I have some free time on my hands again and feel like getting back to writing.

Please email me at
coachbrettdudley@yahoo.com

and let me know the things you would like to see future posts about, the more suggestions I get, the more I can write about in the coming weeks/months.

Please flood my inbox!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see some stuff on game management, specifically what coaches are assigned to do during games, and more specifically what each coach is watching/looking for in each play.

    Also, how about something on play packaging and sequencing.

    ReplyDelete